GGP proudly welcomes our friend and customer, Debby Goldsberry on Wednesday, July 26th at 7:00 p.m. We'll be celebrating the publication of her book, Starting & Running a Marijuana Business .
The most comprehensive and easy-to-understand guide to starting and running a marijuana business.
Legal marijuana is one of the fastest growing industries on the planet, and aspiring entrepreneurs are chomping at the bit to get in on the "green rush". However, while starting any new business can be challenging, starting one in an emerging field with a new and changing legal landscape can be downright daunting.
But whether your ambition is to start a grow facility or cannabis dispensary, Idiot's Guides: Starting & Running a Marijuana Business will help you navigate this complex industry with careful planning and special considerations to make the most of your new venture.
In this comprehensive overview, you get:
• Best practices for securing locations and permits, dealing with the financial restraints from the U.S. Government, and managing all of the day-to-day aspects of running a business.
• Insights on the legal challenges from state-to-state and how to navigate them to maximize earning potential.
• Expert advice on locating cultivation/dispensary sites, creating a business plan, securing finances, training staff, dealing with security measures, paying taxes, and offering medical patient counseling.
• Marketing strategies to ensure the business grows and operates legally and effectively.
• Checklists for any owner and manager to incorporate in their business and training to ensure all systems are covered.