On Our Shelves Now
Venice is a city like no other — swimming in history, culture and art, and famous for its array of remarkable architecture, palaces and festivals. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around the City of Bridges with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Venice into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, wine bars, shops and, of course, bridges.
• Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Venice’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the Basilica San Marco, the Doge’s Palace, the Piazza San Marco, the Grand Canal, the Accademia Galleries, Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, The Rialto, Torcello, Campo Santa Margherita and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
• Venice's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including family activities, hidden gems off the beaten track and things to do for free
• A laminated pull-out map of Venice, plus eight color neighborhood maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Venice’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Venice and the Veneto or our DK Eyewitness Italy.