You were always meant to be brave. Whether you're coping with loss, making a major decision, or facing a fear, 100 Days to Brave will give you courage and confidence to move forward. With honesty and relatable humor, New York Times bestselling author Annie F. Downs invites you to embrace the path and plan God has for you.
Stop allowing your fears to hold you back. Face them head on with 100 Days to Brave as your devotional guide to walking the road to your most courageous self.
Dare to spend the next 100 days discovering how to:
- Experience personal growth, navigate difficult transitions, and overcome anxiety
- Conquer your fear so it doesn't hold you back
- Establish daily habits to keep you mentally strong
Impacting 400,000 individuals and families, 100 Days to Brave is for:
- Women (and men, too) of all ages
- Individuals wanting to ignite hope in their life
- Devotions by yourself, with a small group, or a youth group
- Gifts of self-care and self-discovery
- Birthday gifts, Mother's Day, National Best Friends Day, and holiday giving
As a society, we are going through a lot With anxiety and loneliness at all-time highs, it's important that you take the next 100 days to discover that you are braver than you know and stronger than you thought possible.
Look for additional inspirational books from Annie:
- Let's All Be Brave
- Perfectly Unique
- Speak Love