Email or call for price
Out of Print
Other Books in Series
- #1: Crepúsculo / Twilight (La Saga Crepusculo / The Twilight Saga #1) (Paperback): $11.95
- #2: Luna nueva / New Moon (La Saga Crepusculo / The Twilight Saga #2) (Paperback): $16.95
- #3: Eclipse (Spanish Edition) (La Saga Crepusculo / The Twilight Saga #3) (Paperback): $16.95
- #4: Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga #4) (Hardcover): $22.99
- #5: Sol de medianoche / Midnight Sun (La Saga Crepusculo / The Twilight Saga #5) (Paperback): $24.95
Newly turned vampire Bree Tanner lives in terror -- and must find her way out of untold danger -- in this pulse-pounding novella, a companion to Eclipse.
Bree Tanner, a self-described "vampire nerd" first introduced in Eclipse, lives in terror in a coven of newborn vampires. She is a member of Victoria's vampire army, and as that army closes in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, she finds her first friend and discovers a truth about daylight.
While fans may know how it ends, they don't yet have the full story: Bree's tale of danger, mystery, and romance is one for the books.
It's here! #1 bestselling author Stephenie Meyer makes a triumphant return to the world of Twilight with the highly anticipated companion, Midnight Sun: the iconic love story of Bella and Edward told from the vampire's point of view.
"People do not want to just read Meyer's books; they want to climb inside them and live there." -- Time
"A literary phenomenon." -- The New York Times
About the Author
Stephenie Meyer is the author of the #1 bestselling Twilight Saga, The Host, and The Chemist. Twilight has enraptured millions of readers since its publication in 2005 and has become a modern classic, redefining genres within young adult literature and inspiring a phenomenon that has had readers yearning for more. The series has sold 160 million copies worldwide and was made into five blockbuster feature films. Stephenie lives in Arizona with her husband. Her website is stepheniemeyer.com.