"This isn't an advice book, it's a Huh, I never thought of it that way book."
Do any of these statements feel true for you?
- Finding a job can be relatively easy but finding a job I feel happy in is tough.
- I don't seem to fit into any career box.
- My family wants me to go (or go back) to college but I'm not sure if I should.
- When I think about finding a new job, I feel overwhelmed or stuck.
- My last boss was terrible. I want to avoid a situation like that again.
If you checked any of these boxes, then this book is for you. Complete with case studies and exercises, An Authentic Human's Guide to Finding Meaningful Work is here to help you find your own unique path forward. Since no one else has the same upbringing, values, experience, talents, hopes, and dreams, this guide won't tell you what you "should" do, but instead encourage you to look at your options deeply and differently.
We can all find work that feeds not just our bodies but our souls-and that includes you. This book will help open your mind to new strategies and possibilities.