Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Training toward Holiness
Leviticus was a chisel, fashioning and forming the slaves of Egypt into the people of God. Leviticus was an exercise regimen, a plan for how God's people could embrace God's blessings. Leviticus was a time-out, a pause in the action for training toward holiness.
After this time-out, the action continues in the book of Numbers, reminding us how difficult it is for humans to stick to the game plan that brings God's blessings. Together, Leviticus and Numbers paint a picture of the habits of holiness and how committed God is to seeing us become who he created us to be.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God's Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the books of Leviticus & Numbers in 12 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible's historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have