The Overthinking In Relationships Fix: Toxic Thoughts That Can Destroy Your Relationship And How To Fix Them (Paperback)
Do you get tired of constantly second-guessing your partner's actions and intentions?
Would you like to build a healthy and balanced romantic relationship?
Are you trying to let go of your worries and insecurities about your relationship?
If any of this happens to you more often than you'd like to admit, keep reading because you are about to find the solution you need.
Overthinking is a toxic behavioral pattern for relationships, and chances are you already have a first-hand experience of that.
Most of the time, a simple unanswered call or text can trigger a spiral or ruminations and dreadful scenarios that leave you emotionally and physically drained.
Experts agree that one of the most common triggers for overthinking patterns is insecurity, which can lead to anxiety and depression.
In 2018, a study published in the Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy, vol 46, issue 4 conducted by Matsumoto, N. and Mochizuki S., discovered that overthinking plays a prominent role in predicting and maintaining depressive symptoms.
In this guide you will discover:
- One simple trick to nip rumination in the bud (this is essential)
- Why overthinking isn't toxic just for your relationship, but also for your health
- 4 simple and fun hacks to help you rewire your thought patterns and keep overthinking at bay
- 3 main insecurities that lead to overthinking (number 2 will surprise you)
- Practical ways to move away from self-centered thinking and create healthy boundaries in your relationships
- One essential truth you might not want to believe, which helps you put your needs before others' and build equitable relationships
...and much, much more
This is a practical guide for all who want to get rid of the constant anxiety, rumination, and people-pleasing tendencies that are compromising their relationships.
Make the first step towards an overthinking-free life and click the "Add to Cart" button now