Have you lost hope and wonder how or if you will get your life back?
Stroke affects 800,000 people yearly, but that's just a statistic. Someone you love had a stroke.
Readers are calling Hope After Stroke for Caregivers and Survivors: The Holistic Guide to Getting Your Life Back, the "The Stroke Bible," that should be in every hospital and rehab facility. It's a must read for every caregiver and survivor.
Are you desperate for answers as you struggle to understand the confusing maze of medical terms? Do you wish someone would guide and prepare you for what to expect and how to manage the challenges and the uncertainty of what this disability means to your relationship and life?
Hope After Stroke reads and feels like a personal therapist is with you simplifying medical language, guiding and empowering you each step of the way. You'll discover simple practical tools and strategies you can use in the hospital, upon homecoming, and re-entering the community and workplace. Hope After Stroke will help you find the hope, certainty and resolve needed for recovery.
Hope After Stroke is an easy-to-read, essential and evidence-based resource guide that will help caregivers and stroke survivors get their lives back after stroke. This book will help you:
- Easily understand medical terms so you can effectively speak with doctors, therapists and insurance companies to obtain the best services
- Know what to expect at the 3 stages after stroke: Hospital, Coming Home and After Therapy is "over."
- Implement simple strategies to develop the crucial mindset needed for long-term recovery
- Communicate more easily even with aphasia
- Use self-help techniques for reducing or eliminating anxiety without medication
- Utilize the principles of neuroplasticity to rewire your brain and improve memory
- Get candid answers about sex and obtain resources for sexual issues post stroke
- Find and use community resources for caregivers and survivors
- Apply the strategies successful "stroke thrivers" use to recover, find meaning and purpose after stroke, and much, much more
For more than 25 years, Tsgoyna Tanzman has helped 1000's of stroke survivors and their families answer those questions, recover communication skills and find meaning in their lives after stroke. With compassion, humor, and down-to-earth practicality she focuses on positive outcomes, and makes rehab and recovery a truly transformative experience. Her unique blend of skills as a Speech-Language Pathologist, Master Practitioner of Neurolinguistic Programming, and a Life Coach means she utilizes the best practices of the most successful people on the planet.
Hope After Stroke offers numerous tips and tools along with a variety of real life stories of stroke survivors. If you want the feel of a personal concierge therapist guiding and empowering you to ask questions, obtain the best services and achieve the highest level of recovery then buy Hope After Stroke for Caregivers and Survivors: The Holistic Guide to Getting Your Life Back.
Scroll to the top and click the "Buy Now" button.