Get rid of your doubts and fears - discover how to nurture your baby in their first 12 months to help them grow healthy and strong
Are you excited about your baby's arrival, but you're not confident that you can take care of a mini human?
You might be fearful of what's going to happen when you bring home your baby.
From changing their diaper to bathing and feeding, you're wanting to make sure you're doing everything right from the get-go.
Navigating the first year of fatherhood can be overwhelming, and asking for help will make your life as easy as possible.
Aside from providing your baby's basic needs, creating a healthy attachment with your kid can make a difference in securing your bond.
But you might be experiencing anxiety and don't even know where to start - and that's where New Dad, Baby Hacks comes in handy.
It's time to do away with your fears. If you want to have peace of mind and confidence when your newborn arrives, let New Dad, Baby Hacks help you do just that. Inside, you'll discover:
- How to babyproof your home to keep your baby safe no matter what they touch
- How to care for your baby in the first 24 hours without neglecting your spouse
- 8 possible reasons why your baby cries - and what to do when they don't stop crying
- The baby feeding schedule - what and how much to feed them
- 11 sleep problems your baby may have - and how to solve them so everyone can enjoy a good night's rest
- How to soothe and bond with your infant in a way that will build a secure attachment
- What NOT to feed your baby (hint: they can cause choking hazards)
- How to deal with relationship issues after your baby is born - keep your bond strong
- How to help your baby develop their mental and emotional health in the first 12 months and beyond
And much more.
The methods provided in this guide are science-based and practical and will give you the confidence you need to raise your baby like the super-dad you are meant to become.
If you think you'll find it hard to help your spouse do the basic care and household chores, inside you'll find a worksheet to help you arrange tasks with your partner.
The beginning may be hard at first, but all you have to do is take the first step to equip yourself with the right knowledge. Today is the day to start preparing for your baby's arrival so you can finally feel confident, worry less, and enjoy the journey of fatherhood.