Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
I Know This to Be True: Jacinda Ardern is an interview with politician, feminist, and champion for social equality Jacinda Ardern.
As the fortieth prime minister of New Zealand, Ardern epitomizes the modern leader.
This landmark interview series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world.
• Part of the landmark book series that brims with messages of leadership, courage, compassion, and hope
• Created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation
Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
The series is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom.
• A highly giftable and lovely hardcover with vivid photographic portraits throughout
• Royalties from sales of the series support the free distribution of material from the series to the world's developing economy countries
• Add it to the shelf with books like Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life . . . And Maybe the World by Admiral William H. McRaven; In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney; and Great Thinkers: Simple Tools From Sixty Great Thinkers To Improve Your Life Today by The School Of Life.
About the Author
I Know This to Be True was created by Geoff Blackwell and Ruth Hobday, the award-winning team behind Blackwell & Ruth, who have created books, audiobooks, films, and exhibitions for publishers and partners in 40 countries. Their work includes The Prison Letters of Nelson Mandela and 200 Women: Who Will Change the Way You See the World.