Email or call for price
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the The Horus Heresy series.
- #1: Horus Rising (Abridged) (Horus Heresy #1) (Abridged / CD-Audio): Email or call for price
- #15: Prospero Burns (Horus Heresy #15) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #19: Know No Fear (Horus Heresy #19) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #27: The Unremembered Empire (The Horus Heresy #27) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #48: The Burden of Loyalty (The Horus Heresy #48) (Paperback): $9.99
The latest novel in the Black Library's flagship SF series which tells the story of the Horus Heresy – introduces the story of the Alpha Legion and their primarch Alpharius and details the trials of the Imperial army.
About the Author
Dan Abnett is a seven-times New York Times bestselling author and an award-winning comic book writer. He has written over fifty novels, including the acclaimed Gaunt’s Ghosts series, the Eisenhorn and Ravenor trilogies, volumes of the million-selling Horus Heresy series, The Silent Stars Go By (Doctor Who), Rocket Raccoon and Groot: Steal the Galaxy, The Avengers: Everybody Wants To Rule The World, The Wield, Triumff: Her Majesty’s Hero, and Embedded. In comics, he is known for his work on The Legion of Super-Heroes, Aquaman, The Titans, Nova, Wild’s End, and The New Deadwardians. His 2008 run on The Guardians of the Galaxy for Marvel formed the inspiration for the blockbuster movie. A regular contributor to the UK’s long-running 2000 AD, he is the creator of series including Grey Area, Lawless, Brink, Kingdom and the classic Sinister Dexter. He has also written extensively for the games industry, including Shadow of Mordor and Alien: Isolation